Sunday, July 20, 2014

Abbey Road and other Adventures


  Today I checked off one major thing from my bucket list! I visited Abbey Road and Abbey Road studios. For those of you who have no idea what either of those is, Abbey Road is where The Beatles took their infamous photo for the cover of their Abbey Road album. The studios are also the place where The Beatles recorded 90% of their music. So for a person like me who loves music and The Beatles, I was extremely excited. 
     

    After my friends Eena, Ryan and I went to Abbey Road Studios, we ventured back onto the tube and headed to the house that was used in the movie "The Parent Trap." I had seen the movie a few times when I was younger and my friend Eena really wanted to see it so I decided it would be a really cool thing to check out. 

     While we were out we decided to get gelato. I personally had never had gelato before so this was a very exciting experience for me. I love ice cream so much, so gelato was right up my alley. I got chocolate and coffee flavor and to be honest it was one of the best things I have ate the whole time I have been over here. 

     This trip has been amazing so far and I can't believe that there is only two weeks left. These last two weeks are going to go by so fast but I hope that I can fit in as many things as possible before I head back to the U.S.A.