Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Coming to the end...

      This week marks my last week in the United Kingdom. To be completely honest I am not so sure how I feel about it. To sum it up I guess you could say it is bitter sweet. I feel like it was so long ago when I was just arriving here and settling in. Now I  am trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything in my suitcase to go home. I have had such an amazing time here at Kingston. I have met so many great people and I would not change it for anything. But on the other hand I miss my family and every one back home.
     As the month wraps up, I have two papers due for my classes and I have one final exam on Thursday. But along with school work, I am going to try and soak up my last few days in London and enjoy every last minute of it. Tonight I am off to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre to see a play for one of my classes. Being someone who is an English minor and has studied Shakespeare in college, I am beyond excited to be able to get the chance to see a play at the Globe.
     This past weekend, I went into Central London to get all of my last minute tourist sightseeing done. I ended up staying in London until it got dark and I am so happy that I did. I got to see the London Eye lit up. Although the London Eye is pretty to look at during the day, it is ten times better when it is lit up at night.




    I feel like I still have some much to do here but yet I have only a few more days left. The next few days are about to be the busiest days I have had in a long time!